Graphics DesignMay 14, 2021 2021-05-14 7:40
Graphics are visual affirmation committed to a finish, such as a wall pottery, a canvas, paper, a computer screen, sheet, plank, stone, landscape itself and a host other placement. The term “graphics” relates to the use of diagrams in calculation and designs. Graphic design is the art and profession of text combination, as well as pictures and ideas combination in advertisements, publications, or website development. In its broadest definition, therefore, it refers to the entire history of art, although painting and most parts of the subject are more usually treated as history in art, it can be traced from human existence.
Graphic design has to do with visual affirmation and problem-solving through the use of Photography, Illustration, Corel Draw and Typography. Graphic designers create and combine symbols, images and text to form visual representations of ideas and messages. They use typography techniques, and page layout, visual arts, to create visual compositions.
This course is compulsory for everyone that specifically want to specialize in any type of graphics for their business or career. Graphic designers create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for various applications such as magazines, advertisements, brochures, and corporate reports.
You will acquire the knowledge on how to create all forms of designs that are very much required in today’s digital age with the use of the CorelDraw application and Adobe Photoshop.
Corel Draw is a vector based designing software which is specialized on creation of invitation cards, logos, brochures, flexes, monograms, posters, etc. The intensity of graphic designing can also be changed using CorelDRAW which makes it an excellent platform for its users. With its user-friendly interface, the software became really popular among the users.
However, CorelDraw is also designed to edit two-dimensional images such as logos and posters. It’s been widely used for graphic planning functions round the world.
Photoshop is a program used to manipulate and create pixel-based graphics. A pixel is said to be the smallest component of an image which can be individually processed in a video display system. In a simple term; pixels are said to be units of measurement that displays as squares or dots on a screen. Each pixel is used to display the images that we see on our computer monitors, televisions and mobile phones.
Photoshop is not just about creating and manipulation of photos, removing acne or making waist smaller! At the end of this course you’ll learn how to use it like the powerful tool, it is and you’ll be able to supercharge your personal projects or career.
In Loctech, our learning environment is seamless and we ensure that the needed learning tools are provided at ease. We also ensure that you learn;
- Designing of Objects and Logos
- Effects Application.
- Working with Bitmaps Commands
- Digital Image Essentials
- Photo Manipulations
- Transforming and Cropping
- Selection Masks and Working With Layers
- Combining, Retouching and Blends
- Styles and Layer Effects
- Exporting of Designs and Information to different files and a host of others
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Anyone who wants to learn Graphic Design and create beautiful content
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who need all sorts of graphics for their projects
- Bloggers, Youtubers, and content creators in general will benefit tremendously from this course
- Anyone who wants to learn Corel Draw and Photoshop.
- You will need a working knowledge of desktop application
WORKING WITH PAGES AND DOCKERS
IMPORTING AND EXPORTING FILES
WORKING WITH OBJECTS
UNDO, REDO AND STACKING ORDER
USING THE DRAWING TOOLS IN A BUSSINESS CARD PROJECT
- Understanding the Drawing Tools
- Working with the Rectangle tool
- Adding rectangles to a Business Card
- Working with the Ellipse Tool
- Adding Ellipses, Pies, and Arcs
- Adding a Multipoint Polygon
- Working with Spiral Tool
- Adding a Shadowed Spiral
- Working with the Graph Paper Tool
- Adding Unique Graph Shapes
- Adding a Shadowed Arrow Shape
- Working with Artistic Text
- Understanding Artistic Text
- Adding Artistic Text
DUPLICATE AND ALIGN MULTIPLE OBJECTS
- Aligning Objects
- Understanding Duplication
- Working with Distribution
- Building an Amplifier Face
- Aligning Text and spacing Objects
- Group or Combine Objects
- Understanding Group and Ungroup
- Working with Combine and Break Apart
- Working with Colour
- Colouring Objects and using Fountain Fill
- Using the Fountain Fill
- Understanding the Colour Palette and the Document
- Working with the Interactive Fill tool
- Using the Eyedropper Tools
- Outline Types and Colours
- Using Convert to Curves and Outline Properties
- Understanding Advanced Outline Properties
WELDING, TRIMMING AND INTERSECTING OBJECTS
WORKING WITH BITMAP COMMANDS
DESIGNING LOGOS AND OBJECT
INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOSHOP
DIGITAL IMAGE ESSENTIALS
CROPPING AND TRANSFORMATION
WORKING WITH LAYERS
SELECTIONS AND LAYERS MASK
TONE AND COLOR ADJUSTMENT LAYERS
COMBINING MULTIPLE IMAGES
ESSENTIAL BLEND MODES
LAYER EFFECT AND STYLES