Microsoft Office SpecialistMay 10, 2021 2021-05-10 16:03
Microsoft Office Specialist
Microsoft Office Specialist
The Microsoft Office Suite expert is a trained personnel whose major skills are used in various business functions across many different organizations. To be a Microsoft Office Specialist, one ought to have obtained a Microsoft Office Certification to perform many different tasks essential to a business seamlessly as well as skillfully. A Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) can work in different organizations and careers.
Compared to other certification programs, the Microsoft Office Specialist program is not just for those in computer careers; it is also for people in a variety of professions who simply use computers for their day-to-day activities, students included. For instance, administrative workers, clerical workers, analysts in business, accountants as well as students all work constantly with these applications and often earn a specialist certification to increase their proficiency with the software. Specialists may be more efficient in using Microsoft applications, maybe more marketable, and may earn more.
However, it is found in every sector of business, as such, it is a necessity for every individual to learn.
With Loctech Training Institute, you will begin your journey from the basics of computer, understanding the parts of the computer system, how to interface and set one up for operation, common computer problems, and how to troubleshoot these problems. This and binding the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications will adequately lead you into the expert space of being a profound specialist in the field. It is on this undertaking that you will get to know a few important reasons why you urgently need to possess a sound mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Productivity: Microsoft Office Suite gives you the drive to operate more efficiently so as to enhance your functions. For instance, Excel doesn’t just allow you to quickly compute data; Organizes your data in familiar workbooks, it contains built-in advanced analytical tools where which you can discover different patterns, create modern visuals and as well make very sound financial decisions.
- Communication: With the Microsoft Office Suite, you can craft interesting-looking resumes, business letters, newsletters, interact with a free template, formatting tools for APA as well as communicate and also collaborate very effectively with the Microsoft tools provided. Whether you’re taking advantage of the co-authoring features in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint or using Outlook for email, you’re literally on the same dimension as your co-workers.
- Popularity: Worthy of note is the fact that because Microsoft Office Suite is been used by a variety of businesses, the skills you acquire working on the program can be simultaneously transferred to new jobs and companies.
- Simplicity: For ease of use, it is important to note that each component of the Microsoft Office Suite offers a user-friendly feature and includes easy-to-access help files that are built-in. Hence, if you get stuck at some point, you can get access to online support for further exposure on how to troubleshoot any problem.
However, The Microsoft Office Specialist is considered a very important part of many businesses as they skillfully use an office suite to perform essential daily duties such as written analogy through Microsoft word, email programs, analyzing data sets, and lots more.
More so, if you want to earn a career in business, you’ll pretty much want to become a Microsoft Office Specialist and your One-Stop-Shop is Loctech Training Institute as we will not only teach you how to become a modern business software expert, but also the hard and soft skills you need to become a business professional.
At the end of the program, the students should be able to understand the following;
- Introduction to word
- Paragraph Formatting and Character
- Controlling Page Appearance and Working With Styles
- Word 2019 Sectioning and Graphics.
- Labels and Envelopes.
- VBA Training for Excel: The Environment
- Charts and Creating Graphs
- Customizing and Arranging a Pie Chart
- Managing Data Through Sorting
- Excel 2019 Pictures and Shapes
- Lookups and Intermediate Indexing.
- Getting Started Presentation Tips and Guidelines
- Creating New Presentation
- Working with Slides and Saving Presentations
- Working with Objects, Pictures and SmartArt
- Using Master Slides & Creating New Template
- Animation and Hyperlinks with Action Buttons
- Preparing a Presentation for Delivery
- Working with the Ribbon and Toolbars
- Keyboard Shortcuts and Key Tips
- Access Options and Tables
- Importing Data, Backup, Restore, and Repair
- Datasheet View.
What is the target audience?
Course Target Audience:
Anybody and everybody that wants to be a computer literate
Anyone who wants to boost his/her resume with proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
Anyone who is interested in more advanced computer courses but lacks basic computer operation knowledge
- Ability to read and write in English
- Microsoft Office 2016 installed and ready to use on your computer
Introduction to Microsoft word and basic Functionality
- Introduction to Computer System Beginner Course
- General Office Workspace Basics
- Text Formatting
- MANAGING DOCUMENT LIST
- Creating and Formatting Tables
- Designing Page Layouts
- Working With Graphics and Objects
- Proofing a Document
- Collaborating on Documents
- Creating Address Emails, Letters in Bulk
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Page Setup, Printing and Exporting
Microsoft excel fundamentals and key features
Introduction to the Presentation Package and it's functionality
Database essentials, tables and queries
Managing emails, contacts and calendars