Photoshop Creative and Corel DrawJune 12, 2021 2021-06-12 10:20
Photoshop Creative and Corel Draw
Photoshop Creative and Corel Draw
Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Inc. for Windows and macOS. Adobe Photoshop is the market’s most popular picture editing and alteration program. Its applications span from full-featured picture editing to generating detailed digital paintings and sketches that seem like they were done by hand. Photoshop is an extremely powerful picture editing software and is used by mostly professionals. You can use it to create completely new designs or edit an existing picture or image. In fact, photoshop is so versatile that it could even be considered too powerful for some users. It is basically designed to help users edit and create raster images in many layers. It also supports a wide range of color models e.g. CMYK, RGB, etc. Photoshop can be used by different businesses for many purposes. You can use it to design product flyers, logos, mock ups, banner ads, sales graphics, animations, photos, illustrations etc. There’s almost no end to the editing possibilities that the software offers. It all depends on how much you are willing to learn and how far you are willing to go.
Although Photoshop is an extremely powerful software which is more likely for a professional to use, we will take you on a careful and gradual process of understanding all the basic features of the tool before diving into any intricacies.
We’ll show you how to navigate through the interface with ease, you’ll learn how to use a variety of tools to edit images and other graphic work to your taste. We’ll teach you how to create quality designs and make edits that will be almost unnoticeable.
CorelDRAW is a sophisticated graphic editing program that allows for the change and transformation of pictures and pages. It is also amongst one of the most popularly and widely used image editing software. Patronized by professionals all across the globe, it is seen as an ideal software with numerous capabilities that produce stunning works of art. It can be used to produce graphics right from scratch or to edit and manipulate existing graphics. One can go on to use it to create notable differences in texture, fades, blends, contrast, brightness etc. Corel draw can be used on a variety of graphic works related to advertising, press, web design, architecture, industrial and textile design.
The course is similar to Photoshop in the sense that they are both design tools so the curriculum is designed in a way that the student has knowledge of the tools as they are the major design soft wares in the industry. Having a grasp of both will certify the student as a real professional in the area. In this section, you’ll learn how to work with layers, objects, applying effects, color balancing, adjusting contrast on images. You’ll learn what design is about, understanding the design process and coming up with patterns that really catch attention. We’ll show you how to use the different parts of the toolbar like the crop tool, the zoom tool, Drop shadow tool, Artistic Media tool, straight-line connector tool, interactive fill tool, text tool, ellipse tool etc. We’ll give you projects that you’ll build right from scratch. These projects will cover every tool or topic that will be discussed in the course so you have a full grasp of how to use them in any other circumstance. You’ll learn how to edit images, banners, flyers and the likes.
By the end of the entire program, you’ll have everything you’ll need to produce stunning, unique projects.
- How to open a document in photoshop
- How to use the photoshop tool box
- Working with layers
- Working with gradients
- Designing logos and working with mock ups
- Creating effects in photoshops
- Designing banners with Corel Draw
- Designing business cards
What is the target audience?
- No previous design skills required.
- Students who want to follow along with the projects should have a laptop.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner designers and anyone interested in graphic design.
- Virtual assistants who need to create professional graphics & designs for their clients.
- Digital marketers and visual content creators.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to create a strong brand.
- Freelancers who want to boost their career on Graphics design.
SECTION 1: INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOSHOP
DIGITAL IMAGE ESSENTIALS
CROPPING AND TRANSFORMATION
WORKING WITH LAYERS
SELECTIONS AND LAYERS MASK
TONE AND COLOR ADJUSTMENT LAYERS
COMBINING MULTIPLE IMAGES
ESSENTIAL BLEND MODES
LAYER EFFECT AND STYLES
SECTION 2: INTRODUCTION TO COREL DRAW
WORKING WITH PAGES AND DOCKERS
IMPORTING AND EXPORTING FILES
WORKING WITH OBJECTS
UNDO, REDO AND STACKING ORDER
USING THE DRAWING TOOLS IN A NUSSINESS CARD PROJECT
- Understanding the Drawing Tools
- Working with the Rectangle tool Adding rectangles to a Business Card
- Working with the Ellipse Tool Adding Ellipses, Pies, and Arcs
- Adding a Multipoint Polygon
- Working with Spiral Tool Adding a Shadowed Spiral
- Working with the Graph Paper Tool
- Adding Unique Graph Shapes
- Adding a Shadowed Arrow Shape
- Working with Artistic Text
- Understanding Artistic Text
- Adding Artistic Text.
DUPLICATE AND ALIGN MULTIPLE OBJECTS
- Aligning Objects
- Understanding Duplication
- Working with Distribution
- Building an Amplifier Face
- Aligning Text and spacing Objects
- Group or Combine Objects
- Understanding Group and Ungroup
- Working with Combine and Break Apart
- Working with Colour
- Colouring Objects and using Fountain Fill
- Using the Fountain Fill Understanding the Colour Palette and the Document
- Working with the Interactive Fill tool
- Using the Eyedropper Tools
- Outline Types and Colours
- Using Convert to Curves and Outline Properties
- Understanding Advanced Outline Properties
WELDING, TRIMMING AND INTERSECTING OBJECTS
WORKING WITH BITMAP COMMANDS
DESIGNING LOGOS AND OBJECT