Web Development – PHP and MYSQLMay 14, 2021 2021-05-14 12:56
Web Development – PHP and MYSQL
Web Development – PHP and MYSQL
By the end of this course, you will be able to build responsive web solutions that are accessible on all devices. Furthermore, you will be able to use the one web approach ensures that not only does your site work on the smartphones and tablets of today, but it can be future-proofed for the unpredicted screens of tomorrow that feature modern components like responsive menus, sliders, CSS animations, grid systems, sticky headers, etc.
- Web design fundamentals
- Dynamics of front-end design
- Web hosting fundamentals
- Coding environments
- Learning CMS
- Building portfolio websites
- Working with frameworks
- Backend Development
No prerequisite knowledge required; the only thing you need is a computer (that you are allowed to install software on).
The Course Target Audience are
- If you’re a novice or seeking a career as a web developer/designer, whether you’re already in the industry, business analyst, then this course is for you. Get ready to get ready to get your hands dirty as it will prepare you for building real-life websites from scratch.
WEB DEVELOPMENT FUNDAMENTALS
Basics of Web Development
- Learn the anatomy of HTML syntax to structure your websites
- Understand the HTML boilerplate and HTML doctypes
- How to structure text in HTML
- How to structure HTML lists to create unordered and ordered lists
- How to insert images using HTML
- How to create hyperlinks using anchor tags
- Understand how to use HTML tables for content
- How to use tables for layout
- Learn HTML best practices
- Understand about HTML forms and create a simple contact me form
- HTML Divs and how to separate content for CSS styling
- Understand what are cascading style sheets and how you can use it to style your website
- How to use CSS selectors and properties
- Learn about how to use inline, internal and external CSS. Understand CSS coding best practices
- Learn about CSS sizing methods.
- Learn the anatomy of CSS syntax and structure. CSS specificity and implementing style hierarchy. Class vs. Ids and how to target each
- CSS display and how to implement layout
- How to use CSS static, relative and absolute positioning systems
- Website design fundamentals and typography. How to use CSS float and clear.
- Font styling using CSS and web safe fonts. Centering elements using CSS
- How combine CSS selectors and understand selector priority.
- Learn the fundamentals of implementing responsive web design
- How to use Balsamiq to mockup and wireframe websites
- The fundamentals of UI design for websites
- How to install the Bootstrap framework
- Understanding the Bootstrap grid layout system.
- How to use bootstrap containers to layout your website easily
- Learn to use other Bootstrap components such as buttons
- Adding symbols using Font Awesome
- Learn to use Bootstrap carousels. Add Bootstrap cards to your website. Using Bootstrap navigation bars.
- The Fundamentals of Code
- Starting code with alerts and prompts
- Working with strings and numbers
- Variable naming in JS
- Randomization and logical operators
- Loops, collections and Conditionals
- Functions and invocation patterns
- Learn to use JS Expressions, Operators, Statements and Declarations
- Object-Oriented Programming
- JS Objects and Prototypes
- `This`, Scope and Closures
- Objects and Prototypes
- Refactoring and Debugging
DOCUMENT OBEjCT MODEL
- Learn the tree structure of HTML based websites. • Traverse through the document using object notation. • Separation of concerns and coding best practices. • Manipulate and change the HTML elements using your understanding of the DOM.
- Traverse through the document using object notation
- Separation of concerns and coding best practices
- Manipulate and change the HTML elements using your understanding of the DOM.
- Installing and using the jQuery framework
- Learning about jQuery functionality
- Introduction to functions in jQuery
- Use your jQuery knowledge to make your website interactive
- Manipulating text, styles and attributes with jQuery Create animations and customizations with jQuery
- Responding to user-initiated events with jQuery
A P P L I C A T I O N P R O G R A M I N T E R F A C E S ( A P I S )